If you have your domain registered with Shopify you change your MX record in Shopify.
- 1. Login to your store admin
- 2. Go to online store > domains
- 3. Select Manage next to the primary domain name
- 4. Select DNS settings
- 5. Select Edit next to the MX record
- 6. The values need to be as follows:
Points to: mx.yourdomain.com.cust.hostedemail.com
You obviously need to change the text above yourdomain.com to your actual domain name.
If your domain is boxshop.com you would add:
Points to: mx.boxshop.com.cust.hostedemail.com
Once you’re sure it’s correct then please click confirm to save.